Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pictures From Fiji

Too many pictures! I've tried to limit myself to a few good ones...

During high tide, this strip of sand is completely covered in water. During low tide, you can walk from one island to another....This is Nathan and Fiona, by the way.



One afternoon we climbed a mountain---I'm standing on the edge, laughing in the face of danger.

And here's the view from the top.


Here are some Fijians doing some spear-fishing...


You take a boat to get to the smaller islands from the mainland.
Some of the islands are incredibly small like this one we passed.

This was taken from the small boat as we approached the first island we visited.


This is where we stayed on the first island.


This is the center of Nadi, the largest city on the mainland. We spent a few days in Nadi walking around and finding new places to eat.

We ate here three times (they always gave us free drinks!) This is me with Fiona and Jen.


We spent a lot of time trying to take good pictures of the sunset. This one is my favorite...



There might be some more Fiji pictures and stories coming soon...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I had no idea how beautiful Fiji was! What a blessing it is for you to be there experiencing other parts of the world on all of our behalf! I hope all is well. Miss you!

Nikki